Looking for a place to serve?
- Parking Impact Team: Be the first person to welcome guests to Grace by helping them find a place to park and point them in the direction of the entrance.
- Worship & Media Impact Teams: Multi-media during services, stage set up/tear down, video tech, instrumentalists, vocalists, decor team for special events
- Fellowship & Nurturing Impact Teams: Sunday morning refreshments, decorating for special events, food prep/serving, host/hostess for events
- Connection Impact Team: Greet guests and make name tags on Sundays and special services
- Ushers: Pass out bulletins, seat guests, take up the offering during Sunday services and special events
- Grace Kids*: teachers and classroom helpers, cleaning team, holiday/special event substitute
- Grace Student Ministries*: leaders, worship team
Throughout the Week
- Bulletin Team: Assembling bulletin components together
- Communion Team: Prep communion supplies monthly
- AWANA*: greeters, leaders, helpers, registration and prayer team, meal prep for leaders
- Grace Student Ministries*: small group leaders, special events, drivers, snack/meal prep
- ESL Classes: Mondays from 9:00-11:00am - Help teach English.
- Feeding the Need: Thursdays at 5:30pm - You can sign up to help prepare a meal and then eat it with others who need or want a meal.
* (A background check is required to serve in the Grace Kids and Grace Student ministries)