Looking for a place to serve?
Worship Service Preparations
- Parking Ministry: Be the first person to welcome guests to Grace by helping them find a place to park and point them in the direction of the entrance.
- Worship & Media Ministry: Multi-media during services, stage set up/tear down, video tech, instrumentalists, vocalists, decor team for special events
- Fellowship & Nurturing Ministry: Sunday morning refreshments, decorating for special events, food prep/serving, host/hostess for events
- Connection Ministry: Greet guests and make name tags on Sundays and special services
- Ushers: Pass out bulletins, seat guests, take up the offering during Sunday services and special events
THROUGHOUT THE WEEK:
- Bulletin Team: Assembling bulletin components together
- Communion Team: Prep communion supplies monthly
- nursery, preschool, & elementary: teachers and classroom helpers
- cleaning team
- holiday/special event substitute
AWANA (mid-week ministry to kids ages 3 years through 6th grade):
- greeters, leaders, and helpers
- registration and prayer team
- meal prep for leaders
* (A background check is required to serve in the Grace Kids ministry)
Sunday (MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL) & MID-WEEK (MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL + COLLEGE & CAREER):
- set up/tear down
- special events
- small group leaders
- snack/meal prep
* (A background check is required to serve in all the Grace Student ministries)
- ESL Classes: Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00-11:00am - Help teach English.
- Community of Friends Potluck: Thursdays at 5:30pm - You can sign up to help prepare a meal and then eat it with others who need or want a meal.
- Missions Experiences: Locally and globally.